Did you know that as of 2021, every 1 in 20 people suffer in the world from fibromyalgia? This condition causes debilitating pain throughout the body. It leads to muscular pain in the back, abdomen, neck, and other parts of the body, reduce our pain threshold and leaves us depressed. Interestingly, many people use the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia.
But why have people started depending on CBD oil for fibromyalgia? If you have any interest in the benefits of CBD, you are probably already aware that scientists are studying this gift of Nature. They have seen promise in CBD’s therapeutic properties, especially in treating chronic pain and inflammation.
CBD is also known to help in the management of insomnia, anxiety, and lethargy. Another factor is that CBD can stimulate the endocannabinoid system that plays a vital role in establishing balance in your body for a healthy life.
Altogether, CBD is known to enhance a pain-free life full of energy. All these issues are associated with fibromyalgia. We are yet to find solid proof regarding the extent of CBD’s effectiveness in helping with fibromyalgia.
But, in addition to preliminary studies, we also have anecdotes of CBD users. Many people with fibromyalgia have shifted to CBD and have found help managing the symptoms and complications associated with it. Many brands claim to produce the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia. How will you choose the right one out of them?
Today, we curated a list of the best CBD oil reviews so that you can use them to experience a healthy lifestyle and get rid of pain, lethargy, and depression while enjoying life to the fullest.
4 Best CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia
- Best Rated: Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture
Helps from Chronic Pain and Inflammation, variety of flavors
- Best for Pain: Serious Relief + Turmeric 0% THC Tincture 33mg/dose
Healthy Ingredients, Reduces Muscle Pain, Fully Organic
- Best for Sleep: NuLeaf Naturals – Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil (60mg/mL)
Effective for Sleep, Deals with depression and anxiety, Organic
- Best Full Spectrum: CBDistillery – Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture (1000mg)
Increases appetite, Reduces Chronic pain, High quality Ingredients
A full spectrum CBD oil from a trusted brand - Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture, is a boon for people dealing with the severely painful condition of fibromyalgia. It is also highly effective in dealing with all other related issues like depression, sleep, and more.
If you have fibromyalgia, it means you are constantly battling with body pain. Instead of letting this condition put a halt to your busy life, why not try a natural way out – with Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture? It has earned the faith of many users because of its great effects in alleviating pain.
It is formulated to bring an overall improvement in the lives of users. It can help you with several physical and mental conditions, and users vouch that it is the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia that they have used in a long time. One of the greatest advantages of this product is that it comes from one of the oldest, most trusted CBD brands.
This CBD oil has an intense effect on you. So beware because it is not for the faint-hearted. Even seasoned users find this tincture pretty strong. From insomnia to stress, it can take care of many other everyday problems that you may face, especially if you suffer from chronic pain that can kill your sleep and disrupt your life.
- Highly effective in chronic pain and inflammation
- Induces sleep and boosts complete rest of mind and body
- Helpful in maintaining lifestyle balance and neurological disorders
- Uses extract derived from the whole plant for stronger effects
- Available in a variety of flavors and potency levels
- It comes in different serving sizes to help new users
- Easy to control dosage with the help of a dropper
- Establishes physical and mental balance for a healthy life
- All flavor options not listed on the same product page
- May cause adverse reactions in those prescribed not to eat grapefruits
- Earthy flavor with the undertone of coconut in unflavored variety
A broad spectrum CBD tincture that helps you to get over pain without any paranoia or intoxication, Serious Relief + Turmeric 0% THC Tincture is an excellent choice for people who have fibromyalgia. It's the perfect tincture of a balanced life with no pain or stress.
Are you looking for a CBD tincture that will offer you the combined effects of cannabis compounds without any intoxicating effects? Receptra Naturals Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture is one of the best tinctures that you can try. It is a particular favorite among people dealing with the pain and side effects of fibromyalgia.
Formulated with a blend that targets body pain, this CBD oil can offer physical comfort besides delivering mental calmness. The ingredients in this tincture are rich in nutrients that have pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. It is popular among people suffering from wounds, post-workout aches, and chronic pain.
It is also rich in nutrients from natural ingredients that offer several health benefits that other tinctures don’t provide. It is formulated to give you relief from various physical, mental, and neurological conditions, and a large number of people vouch that this CBD tincture has helped them in gaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Highly effective in pain and inflammation
- Helps in alleviating mental health conditions
- Keeps away discomfort and stiffness of muscles
- Offers complete freedom from discomfort in life
- Formulated with natural ingredients that are organically grown
- Combined effects of plant compounds
- Healthy ingredients for added health benefits
- Easy to adjust the dosage of the tincture
- Lab results accessible using QR code and not on websites
- Comparatively new product with insufficient customer feedback
- No other flavor variant available for broad-spectrum tincture
For people suffering from severe episodes of debilitating pain, NuLeaf Naturals - Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil is one of the best products on the market. It offers quick relief from physical discomfort while keeping away the mental distress that you feel when your illness hinders your life.
One of the most trusted brands known for producing the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia is NuLeaf Naturals. The NuLeaf Naturals-Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil produced by this brand is a dependable tool for coping with pain and depression, especially for people suffering from fibromyalgia or other conditions causing chronic pain.
This brand has been around in the market for many years. It gives it the experience and knowledge required for producing excellent CBD products that will provide you with the opportunity to live a healthy life. You can experience fast action after consuming this tincture as your body can absorb it quickly.
It supercharges the endocannabinoid so that you get a well-balanced life. You will be able to enjoy the entourage effect with a combination of various cannabinoids. If you’re having trouble dealing with the symptoms of fibromyalgia, this tincture will help you have complete control over all the complications associated with the condition.
- Highly effective in managing pain associated with fibromyalgia
- Induces sleep so that you can get proper rest
- Helps deal with depression, anxiety, and other mental conditions
- Rich in CBD, along with other compounds in trace amounts
- Contains phytonutrient in its intact form because of CO2 extraction
- It has only two ingredients with no harmful additives
- Packaged in a without with a dropper for convenient dose adjustment
- Third-party lab test reports available easily on the site
- More expensive than competitors due to high quality
- No flavor or strength variant available
- Natural flavor a little strong for first-time users
A healthy CBD tincture that helps you live a healthy life, CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture is the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia symptoms. This tincture provides relief from pain, inflammation, insomnia, depression, agitation, and more - without causing any paranoia, addition, or drug dependency.
Are you in search of a CBD tincture from a reliable brand? Then CBDistillery – Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture is an excellent choice. This tincture is known for its incredible effectiveness in various health conditions, be it physical or mental. Plus, thanks to the brand’s goodwill, you do not have to worry about quality.
If you’re facing a tough time dealing with the condition that causes chronic pain, like fibromyalgia, you can depend on this tincture. It is extremely helpful in managing pain. We know that pain can disrupt your life and prevent proper sleep, which can eventually lead to depression. This CBD tincture is helpful in handling all the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Many users report that using this tincture has changed their life and allowed them to live a stress-free, wholesome life. It is a simple product with just a couple of ingredients – and no chemical-rich additives. What’s more, it is a natural product that does not cause addiction, unlike common pain medications.
- Boosts healthy appetite and restful sleep for a balanced lifestyle
- Offers relief from chronic pain in conditions fibromyalgia
- Helps manage depression, agitation, stress, and other mental conditions
- A high-quality product with healthy ingredients
- Easy to adjust dosage for both newbies and seasoned users
- Tested at third-party labs with reports on the website
- Phytonutrients maintained in the tincture by a CO2 extraction process
- Ideal for managing pain without addition or intoxication
- No variation of flavor or potency level available
- Natural CBD taste that may seem a little strong for some users
- More expensive than many other CBD products due to quality
What to Look for While Buying the Best CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia?
You have now gone through our best CBD oil for fibromyalgia reviews. Now, it’s time for you to understand CBD oil and how to purchase them. After all, there are many reviews out there, and it is only when you have a deeper understanding of choosing the right product that you’ll know which products to pick for your condition.
What should you consider while buying the right CBD oil for managing the symptoms of fibromyalgia? At the time of buying CBD oil, first, check out the elementary factors. These include brand value, third-party lab test reports, customer care offered by the brand, etc. Apart from these, check out the properties of the oil.
Choose a CBD oil with a high CBD potency. CBD helps in alleviating pain and inflammation, depression and anxiety, insomnia, and more. In addition, find out if the product you’re buying can offer an entourage effect, i.e., the combined effects of compounds like cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Why CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia, commonly characterized by chronic muscular and musculoskeletal pain, is a rheumatic condition. It causes stiffness in the body, as well as localized tenderness. It also deteriorates the quality of life and leads to depression. Additionally, it causes insomnia and fatigue, and other related complications like restless leg syndrome.
Even though there’s a lack of solid evidence to support CBD’s ability to treat fibromyalgia, CBD oil has become a popular tool to cope with the condition. That’s because CBD’s therapeutic properties can help you to deal with the complications commonly associated with fibromyalgia, including pain, fatigue, insomnia, depression, etc.
CBD is also known to activate the endocannabinoid system. Studies associate endocannabinoid deficiency with many treatment-resistant syndromes, including fibromyalgia. There is no cure for fibromyalgia, but its symptoms can be managed and treated. CBD might be a natural substitute for addictive opioids commonly prescribed for this condition.
CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia: Pain
Preliminary studies and anecdotal data suggest that CBD oil can alleviate pain. Moreover, this natural pain reliever helps patients without causing sleepiness, high, or addiction. These are common problems with allopathic drugs for pain. CBD oil is popular among people suffering from chronic pain and inflammatory conditions.
CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia: Sleep Problems
CBD oil, rich with cannabis compounds like cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes, is known to induce sleep. Users vouch that CBD allows them to enjoy deep sleep and wake up feeling well-rested and fresh. It must be noted that despite this fantastic property, CBD does not trigger a feeling of intoxication or “high.” Nor does it cause paranoia.
Deep sleep and proper rest also mean alleviation of stress, tension, agitation, and depression. These mental health conditions, especially depression, is a common complication associated with fibromyalgia. That’s because patients find it challenging to deal with the constant pain and the change in their lives that this condition causes.
CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia: Inflammation and Restless Leg
Fibromyalgia is a mysterious disease, and the causes of the disease are yet to be known. It can be triggered by trauma, injury, childbirth, surgery, etc. However, experts agree that it can be influenced by neuroinflammation. Initial studies indicate that CBD may have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be helpful for fibromyalgia patients.
People with fibromyalgia often develop several sleep disorders. One of them is Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), a neurological disorder. This health condition doesn’t have a cure yet. However, studies suggest that CBD can provide relief from this condition. Many people use it instead of the anti-seizure medicines commonly given for RLS.
CBD Oil Dosage for Fibromyalgia
The starting dosage of Epidiolex, an FDA-approved CBD oil, is 2.5 mg for every kilogram of body weight – two times a day. Eventually, you can raise the dosage to 5 mg/kg twice a day. That means, if you weigh 65 kg, you should start your CBD journey with 175 mg of CBD twice daily and raise it by doubling the dosage.
As for regular tinctures, beginners generally start at 20-40 mg of CBD per day. Eventually, they can raise it to as much as 100-200 mg when they become seasoned users. A study conducted on fibromyalgia patients showed the positive effects of CBD with a median dosage of 40 mg/day, with the actual dosage ranging from 10-70 mg/day.
CBD Oil Benefits for Fibromyalgia
There are many benefits of using CBD oil to deal with the symptoms of fibromyalgia. People prefer CBD not only because of its multiple therapeutic properties but also because it affects your mind and body in a way that’s different from regular medicines.
- CBD is a natural analgesic that relieves pain and inflammation. But it does not cause addiction, high, or drowsiness like other painkillers.
- It is helpful in inducing sleep. But you wake up feeling well-rested and do not get the grogginess that sleep medicines cause.
- CBD helps with depression. But unlike standard antidepressants, it doesn’t have long-term side effects like nausea, fatigue, low libido, etc.
- It also helps with other health conditions that commonly occur with fibromyalgia, including lack of focus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, RLS, etc.
- CBD is helpful in dealing with mental health conditions, including PTSD, which may be the cause of fibromyalgia.
What are the Side-Effects of CBD Oil on Fibromyalgia?
CBD is a natural supplement, and a dose of up to 300 mg a day is considered safe. However, some people may face a few side effects. These include –
- Dryness in the mouth
- Lightheaded feeling
- Low blood pressure
- Digestion problems
However, it is to be noted that these are temporary side effects that go away after repeated use. To avoid facing these in the first place, it’s best to start in small doses so that your body can get used to CBD’s effects. You should also remember that extremely high doses have reportedly caused some liver problems in some people.
How to Use CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia?
One of the ideal ways to enjoy the complete benefits of CBD is by using a full-spectrum CBD oil. It can give you the entourage effect, though a good-quality broad-spectrum CBD oil may also give you the combined effects of the cannabis compounds. There are different ways of consuming CBD for fibromyalgia.
The most popular form of CBD is the tincture of CBD oil. There are various of taking tinctures, including the following –
- Sublingual consumption – You can place a few drops under the tongue. This is one of the quickest ways for CBD to enter your system directly.
- With beverage – You can mix a few drops of the tincture in water or any other liquid and take it. This is another fast way for CBD to get absorbed.
- Vaping oil – Certain CBD oils are formulated to be put into vaping pens or e-cigarettes so that you can inhale them.
There are certain CBD tinctures on the market that can be taken in multiple ways, i.e., sublingually, with beverages, or by inhalation. You can choose other options like edible candies and capsules, as well as topical creams and lotions for localized application on the skin. Such edibles and topicals contain CBD oil extracts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is CBD Oil Good for Fibromyalgia?
The condition of fibromyalgia is marked by chronic pain. It also leads to other conditions like sleeplessness and depression. CBD oil is one of the most popular tools for coping with this painful condition. Although studies to prove the effectiveness of CBD in treating fibromyalgia is still underway, users vouch for its efficacy.
2) Does CBD Oil Work for Fibromyalgia?
Preliminary studies and anecdotal data suggest that CBD oil is effective in pain, the primary symptom of fibromyalgia. CBD is known to help with conditions like depression, sleeplessness, and fatigue, all of which are symptoms of fibromyalgia. CBD has helped restore balance in the lives of many people suffering from this condition.
3) How Much CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia?
The dosage of CBD oil for fibromyalgia depends on several factors, such as your weight, height, medical history, health conditions, etc. You can begin by taking a small dosage of 20-40 mg per day and eventually increase it to 100 mg a day. In fact, many people take around 200 mg of CBD a day for a balanced life. A daily dose of up to 300 mg is safe.
4) What is the Best CBD for Fibromyalgia?
To tackle the pain, anxiety, sleeplessness, and other effects of fibromyalgia, you can use full-spectrum CBD oil that offers an entourage effect.
You can also choose a good-quality broad-spectrum CBD oil for the combined effects of cannabis compounds. CBD oils by Nuleaf Naturals, CBDistillery, Lazarus Naturals, etc., are some of the best. \
5) How Quickly Does CBD Work for Fibromyalgia?
CBD is said to be an effective tool for coping with the symptoms of fibromyalgia. How much time it will take to show effects on your condition depends on how your body reacts to CBD. Many users have said that they have seen changes after a couple of weeks. Others mentioned feeling some difference, not before three months.
People with fibromyalgia have to deal with extreme pain on a daily basis. This disease, which is more common among women than men, has no cure. Doctors mostly prescribe painkillers, anti-seizure medicines, antidepressants, sedatives, etc., for this condition, which have awful side effects. Suffice to say that this condition can create havoc in life.
But CBD oil is like Nature’s gift to such sufferers. Most people with this condition use CBD because it can help with pain, insomnia, mental health conditions, etc. You” find trusted brands that produce the best CBD oil for fibromyalgia. CBD users vouch that it has helped them enormously, though some solid proof is still needed to back such claims.
If you need more information on CBD Oils, kindly visit our Guide page.