As of 2021, 422 million people suffer from diabetes globally, says WHO. Each year, 1.6 million people die from it. Type II diabetes happens to be the most common, and it results from resistance to insulin or when the body stops producing it. Interestingly, many people have started looking for the best CBD oil for diabetes.
Only 5% of diabetic people suffer from Type I diabetes, while the rest get Type II diabetes. The standard treatment for diabetes is allopathic medication. Some patients have to take insulin, too. These treatment options are the lifeline of many people around the world. If you have diabetes, you cannot choose to ignore these treatment options.
However, a large number of people have gradually started using CBD. Many CBD users with diabetes agree that the treatments suggested by their doctors to control diabetes have shown better results with CBD intake. While studies to understand CBD’s medical capabilities are underway, anecdotal evidence is all we have now.
Preliminary studies show that CBD effectively alleviates inflammation, manages inflammatory conditions, and maintains hormonal balance. It charges the endocannabinoid system, which can boost the body’s capacity to react to the medicines given to them besides helping you stay healthy and prevent diseases.
Since diabetes is an inflammatory disease, CBD oil is assumed to help in managing it. Since it can boost the endocannabinoid system, your body responds better to insulin intake. It also controls obesity which causes diabetes, besides keeping away stress that can increase blood sugar levels.
CBD, especially full-spectrum CBD that offers an entourage effect, maintains hormonal balance. They do so by reducing resistin that causes insulin resistance, and by increasing insulinotropic peptide that boosts insulin release. CBD, known to help with pain, can also control nerve pain resulting from diabetic neuropathy due to diabetes.
So read our reviews of the best CBD oil for diabetes control.
9 Best CBD Oil for Diabetes
- Best Full Spectrum: NuLeaf Naturals – Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil (60mg/mL)
“Organic Ingredients, Reduces inflammation, Boosts appetite”
- Best Raw CBD Oil: Endoca – Raw CBD Oil (150mg)
“Rich Vitamins and Nutrients, Reduces Hormonal Imbalance, Boosts Insulin”
- Best Tincture: CBDistillery – Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture (500mg)
“Four different potency levels, Tasty, Controls Inflammation”
- Best Rated: Ojai Energetics – Full Spectrum Hemp Elixir
“Organic ingredients, loaded with nutrients, Sweet taste”
- Best Broad Spectrum: Calm by Wellness – Hemp CBD Oil Tincture (Strawberry Lemon-aid)
“Improves metabolism, Fruity flavor, Reduces pain”
- Best High-Quality: Green Roads – Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1500mg)
“Improves Mental health, Natural CBD flavor, Improves sleep”
- Best Flavors: Hemp Bombs – CBD Oil (300mg)
“Variety of flavors, maintains a hormonal balance, quality ingredients”
- Best Non-GMO: Populum – Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
“Relieves daily stress, manages inflammation, gives relaxation”
- Best Sugar-Free: Plus CBD Oil – CBD Drops Unflavored (250mg)
“Contains fatty acids, sense of calmness, manages everyday stress”
One of the most trusted full spectrum CBD oil brands available on the market is Nuleaf Naturals. It is the ideal product for controlling inflammatory diseases, besides managing hormonal imbalances, anxiety, appetite, and food intake. The synergic effects of cannabinoids and terpenes improve your lifestyle.
Have you been diagnosed with Type-II diabetes? If you’re planning to complement your prescribed treatment with CBD, Nuleaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil can be an excellent choice. Many diabetic and prediabetic people are shifting to CBD. It can help you to experience better effects of insulin and improve the hormonal balances.
Nuleaf Natural is a brand that CBD users know and love. The brand has been around since the legalization of CBD in the US opened up a new industry. Over the years, many people have shifted to CBD products as an alternative medical option. NuLeaf Naturals is their go-to brand.
It offers a high-quality tincture loaded with healthy extracts including CBN, CBG, and CBC, along with CBD. As it is a full-spectrum oil, the combined effects of cannabinoids and terpenes can bring balance to your life after getting absorbed by the body easily. What’s more, it is produced without chemicals and fertilizers.
- Reduces inflammation and controls inflammatory diseases
- Boosts healthy appetite for a balanced lifestyle and prevents diabetes
- Helps with hormonal imbalances that may lead to Type-II diabetes
Read Full Review: NuLeaf CBD Oil Review
- A trusted brand name that offers excellent customer care
- Pure CBD tincture with no chemicals, preservatives, or additives
- Produced by following the best farming ethics in the industry
- Reports of third-party lab tests available on the website easily
- It gets absorbed by the body quickly to activate the endocannabinoid system
- No flavor variant or potency options available
- Sharp taste due to the lack of additives
- Expensive because of its high quality and purity
A CBD oil that offers the effects of CBD+CBDa with the compounds of hemp plants, Endoca Raw CBD Oil is a trusted product in the market. It also presents the advantages of healthy vitamins and nutrients and is popular among diabetic and prediabetic patients.
Endoca Raw CBD Oil is a popular choice among CBD users to find help with various health conditions. Many people with diabetes swear by this product to experience improved effects of the conventional treatment options. It is a brand that offers pure CBD oil-rich with the goodness of hemp plant extracts.
One of the reasons Raw CBD Oil is among the best-selling products of this brand is that it delivers the combined effect of CBD and CBDa for the benefits of the compound in its raw, unadulterated form. It is also rich in the goodness of vitamins, minerals, and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
The full-spectrum CBD oil, containing CBD, flavonoids, and terpenes, is one of the purest CBD oil variants that you will find. Since there’s no harmful chemical used in the farming or production process, you will not have to worry about safety parameters. You can adjust the dosage as needed for a balanced life.
- Highly effective at managing inflammatory diseases
- Reduces hormonal imbalances and boosts the effects of insulin
- Promotes mental and physical health and improves skin
Read Full Review: Endoca CBD Oil Review
- Infused with not just CBD but also CBDa in raw form
- Rich in vitamins D and E, Omega 3 and 6, and other nutrients
- It has a dropper to make it easy to adjust the dosage
- It can be consumed orally and applied directly to the skin
- Comes at two different potency levels for various users
- No flavor variant available to offer only pure CBD
- Expensive due to high quality of product
- Lab tests not available on individual product page
The Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture is CBDistillery's most popular product. Many diabetic and prediabetic people consider it the ideal addition to their daily life, complementing their regular treatment. All you need is 30-60 mg of this tincture to enjoy an overall change in life.
Type-II diabetes patients are gradually incorporating CBD in their lives along with other medicines and insulin treatments. It also helps to control appetite and reduce obesity. One of their favorite products is CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture. It’s easy to consume and gets absorbed by the body quickly.
The tincture is rich in CBD, flavonoids, and terpenes. It also contains other plant proteins, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that combine and give you the best health benefits. Together, these beneficial components can boost balance in your life and make you feel better on a daily basis.
This brand is known for starting the “CBD Movement,” a program designed to give people easy access to CBD so they can experience improved health. CBDistillery has full spectrum tinctures of different potency levels, but the 1000 mg potency variant, i.e., the Extra Strength tincture, is their highest-selling product.
For users who love the natural flavor of CBD oil, this product is an excellent choice. However, if you want a different variety in which the flavor masks the tart taste, you can try the mango variant. It is easy to incorporate this tincture into your daily life without experiencing any high or intoxication due to THC.
- Controls inflammation and related health conditions
- Maintains healthy hormonal balance in the body
- Induces sleep and boosts healthy appetite
Read Full Review: CBDistillery CBD Oil Review
- Available at four different potency levels
- Maintains a complete balance of mind and body
- Earthy taste that’s ideal for people who like the natural CBD flavor
- Easy to adjust dosage for both seasoned and new users
- Two-ingredient product CBD oil that’s simple and effective
- Produced by following the best standards in the industry
- Only one flavor variant for 1000 mg tincture
- Lab test reports unavailable on product page
- Expensive CBD oil variant due to high quality
A fully organic tincture that's free from synthetics, Ojai Energetics Full Spectrum Hemp Elixir is considered the best CBD Oil for diabetes patients. It maintains a healthy blood glucose level and is a water-soluble tincture, easily absorbed by the body, showing effects within 30 seconds.
One of the ideal ways to consume CBD oil is by dissolving a few drops in water or some other beverage and drinking it. Ojai Energetics Full Spectrum Hemp Elixir is a water-soluble CBD oil that enters your system quickly. As a result, you start to enjoy its effects in less than half a minute.
This tincture is curated with patented technology to give you a revolutionary CBD oil that stands out in the crowd. It is so powerful that it has 20-times the effect of a regular CBD oil. That’s because it is substantially more bioavailable than most of the CBD products that you will find on the market.
This full-spectrum is one of the trusted tinctures for people with diabetes. It is formulated to affect your body cells besides reaching your bloodstream. It contains many other superfoods like moringa, quillaja, acerola cherry, etc., along with hemp extracts. It charges the endocannabinoid system to maintain overall health effects for a balanced life.
- It helps manage inflammatory diseases like diabetes
- Great for your metabolism and appetite
- Takes complete care of your mind and body
- Most bioavailable CBD oil due to patented formula
- Surpasses the digestive system to reach the bloodstream directly
- Organic ingredients with no synthetic content
- Rich in natural superfoods and loaded with nutrients
- Sweet taste resulting from quick absorption to indicate correct dosage
- Lab test reports found in the FAQ section instead of the individual product page
- No variants of flavor or potency levels available
- Manages inflammation and pain
- Maintains hormonal balance in the body
- Improves metabolism and weight
- Invigorating fruity flavor for a sweet aftertaste
- Ideal tincture to promote overall balance in life
- Formulated for the best effects as a broad spectrum tincture
- Stevia extract for sweetness without high-calorie content
- Easily accessible lab test reports on the product page
- It May take time to adjust the dosage
- All broad-spectrum options not listed together on the website
- May not show strong effects on seasoned users if taken in small doses
- It helps release muscles tension and reduce inflammations
- Great for inducing sleep and providing total calmness
- Excellent at maintaining hormonal balance in the body
- Available in three potency levels for different types of users
- Ideal for everyday wellness and improved physical and mental health
- All variants of spectrum and strength listed together for easy purchase
- Natural CBD flavor ideal for people who love the original taste
- Third-party lab test reports available easily on the website
- Flavor variant for full spectrum only available in single-serve packs
- Bottles and single-serve packs of full-spectrum oil not listed on the same page
- More expensive than most of the competitors’ products due to quality
- It relieves inflammation issues.
- It maintains a hormonal balance.
- Control nerve pain that results from diabetic neuropathy due to diabetes.
- Premium quality ingredients
- Transparency results are published
- Available in different flavours
- Expensive due to premium quality
- It relieves daily stress.
- It manages inflammation issues caused due to diabetes.
- It helps with hormonal imbalance.
- A full-spectrum oil tincture
- It offers a variety of options for vegan users
- Available in four different concentration forms
- Available in only the single orange flavor
- It enhances homeostasis and health.
- It offers a sense of calmness.
- It manages everyday stress.
- It restores homeostasis and balance.
- Superior quality extracts and ingredients
- Different strength concentrations are available
- Safe and reliable with the goodness of premium ingredients
- Heart conditions
- kidney disease
- Eye damage
- Dental issues
- Nerve problems
- Foot problems, etc.
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Excessive hunger and sudden pangs
- Extreme thirst
- Frequent urination
- Dry and flaky skin
- Lethargy and fatigue
- Unexpected vision changes and blurred vision
- Slow healing from sores
- Repeated infections
- Tingling sensation and numbness in feet and hands
- Family history of Type I diabetes
- Environment, like exposure to viral conditions
- Autoantibodies, i.e., self-damaging immune proteins
- Location with high rates of Type I diabetes
- Obesity, with fatty tissues making cells resistant to insulin
- Sedentary lifestyle with little or no activity
- Family history
- Age, with people above 40 at more risk
- Gestational diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Abnormal cholesterol level
- Abnormal triglyceride level
- High blood pressure
- Age, with women above 25 being at greater risk
- Family history
- Personal medical history
- Ethnicity or race
- Gestational diabetes is seen in pregnant women and can harm both the mother and the child.
- Prediabetes is a health issue with high blood glucose levels though it’s not as high as Type II diabetes.
- Boost healthy appetite and food habits
- Increase weight loss
- Induce sleep and rest
- Alleviate of depression and anxiety
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Maintain hormonal balance, including insulin
- Eliminate fatigue and infuse energy
- Improve skin and hair
- Maintain the health of the heart, pancreas, etc.
- Control blood glucose level, etc.
- CBD is a trusted tool for controlling blood sugar levels.
- It keeps in check obesity, which is a significant contributor to insulin resistance.
- CBD alleviates stress which causes a spike in blood sugar levels.
- It manages inflammatory conditions like diabetes, as well as symptomatic pain.
- CBD helps manage hormonal imbalances, which can lead to diabetes.
- It charges the endocannabinoid system that regulates multiple bodily functions.
- Delaying the onset of diabetes in healthy people by keeping away the major contributors to the condition
- Managing the symptoms of the disease and the complications associated with it for a healthy life
- Maintaining an overall balance in physical, mental, and hormonal health to keep you fit enough to tackle diabetes
- Vaping oils to inhale CBD and let the compounds reach your bloodstream directly
- Oils and tinctures, to be taken sublingually or by mixing with water or beverages
- Edibles, in the form of gummies or chocolates to be eaten like candies and ingested
- Pills and capsules containing CBD oil, to be swallowed and ingested like medicines
- Topicals, in the form of skin creams or lotions, to affect the cannabinoid receptors
- Charges ECS: CBD regulates the endocannabinoid system to boost its therapeutic applications, maintaining healthy food habits among diabetic people.
- Fights Obesity: Studies show that CBD has anti-obesity properties. Obesity makes cells insulin-resistant and increases blood glucose levels.
- Controls Metabolic Syndrome: CBD has properties that control metabolic syndrome, a cluster of conditions that can lead to diseases like diabetes.
- Checks Blood Glucose: CBD, along with other compounds, can control blood sugar levels, according to a study that inspected fasting sugar.
- Balances Hormones: CBD decreases resistin, which causes insulin resistance. It also increases insulinotropic peptide which boosts insulin release.
- Alleviates Nerve Pain: Diabetic neuropathy, a complication resulting from diabetes, causes pain. However, CBD is known for its ability to relieve pain.
- Manages Anxiety: CBD helps in dealing with stress and agitation, which prompt the release of glucagon. This hormone raises blood sugar.
A tincture with a fruity taste, Calm by Wellness Hemp CBD Oil Tincture is an extremely popular product among CBD lovers. From physical pain to stress and agitation, everything can be alleviated with this tincture. It is also a favorite among diabetic and prediabetic patients.
Most people, especially new consumers, complain about the tartness of CBD tinctures. For such CBD users who prefer interesting flavors to the natural taste of CBD, Calm by Wellness Hemp CBD Oil Tincture is the best option. This broad-spectrum tincture offers a flavor combination that everyone will fall in love with.
It has a Strawberry Lemon-aid flavor that is extremely popular. It is a fruity flavor with a subtle lemony zing. It leaves a mild sweetness in the mouth, and you don’t have to experience the taste of CBD. It can easily be incorporated into your life to manage various health conditions.
But its taste is not the only reason why you should try this tincture. It is considered the best CBD oil for diabetes control, helping you keep the contributing factors under control. This tincture is formulated to offer the highest satisfaction level by bringing you the combined effects of the purest plant extracts.
A pharmacist-formulated CBD tincture, Green Roads Full Spectrum CBD Oil, can be a vital source of support for diabetes patients. It is an excellent tincture that kicks in quickly and provides overall benefits for a healthy mind and body to give you a balanced lifestyle.
A CBD brand dedicated to providing the best of nature’s gifts to CBD users, Green Roads-Full Spectrum CBD Oil is a trustworthy name. It is rich in the benefits of the compounds in hemp plants. You can enjoy balanced hormones and reduced inflammation, both beneficial for diabetic patients.
The brand offers both full spectrum and broad spectrum CBD oil varieties, though full spectrum variety is more popular. It offers the combined effects of CBD compounds for best results. The ingredients used in this product are in their purest forms. The quality is tested in third-party labs.
Green Roads is known among CBD tincture users, which is known for its quick effects. It has an easy consumption process as you just have to put a few drops under your tongue to show quick effects. It easily fits into different types of dietary plans, like vegan, gluten-free, and no-carb plans.
Read Full Review: Green Roads CBD Oil Review
This 300 mg CBD Oil is low concentration oil and is best suited for general wellness. Hemp Bombs crafts this tincture with quality ingredients that accredited labs verify.
Hemp Bombs CBD oil (300mg) contains pure CBD extract as the chief ingredient. Other ingredients include MCT oil, grape seed oil, and other natural/ artificial flavors. It facilitates a hormonal balance and is suitable for diabetic neuropathy pain.
It is available in a variety of flavors like chocolate mint, acai berry, peppermint, orange creamsicle, natural hemp, and watermelon. This product can be used in smoothies, food and drink recipes, and body scrubs.
Hemp Bombs – CBD Oil (300mg) bottle has 5mg CBD per serving and offers 60 servings per customer. You can start consuming Hemp Bombs CBD oil in a small serving like 10-15 mg and gradually increase the intake. This recommended usage should be followed unless otherwise directed.
Full-spectrum Hemp CBD Oil by Populum is a great CBD tincture for overall wellness and relaxation. It is a great non-gluten and orange flavor CBD oil for daily consumption.
Populum full-spectrum Hemp CBD oil is paraben-free, non-GMO, vegan, and bottled in a cGMP-certified facility. It is available in the delicious orange flavor with premium ingredients and healthy concentrations of CBD, CBN, CBG, and terpenes.
This CBD tincture is composed of a full-spectrum solution that is grown organically in Colorado. The oil quality and concentration are labs certified to guarantee that you get labeled CBD amount, that is, up to 10% more per bottle.
Populum – Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil comes in a 300ml bottle, and the most popular concentration opted for is 500mg. You can start with one dose of 8mg-8.5mg per day. The dose can be adjusted as per your requirement. However, Populum recommends sticking to the same CBD routine for at least 30 days.
Plus’ Unflavoured CBD Oil Drops can act as the most potent dietary supplements. It is a full-spectrum CBD type and is most suitable for those looking for a sugar-free or sweetened oil alternative. Description
Plus’ CBD unflavoured oil is composed using an extra-strength formula and is extracted from agricultural hemp. This true hemp product contains CBD, minor cannabinoids, and terpenes, which offer great health benefits. It is also combined with extra olive oil, Quillaja Saponaria, and monk fruit.
The oil is packed with fatty acids, which are great for the body and brain to produce endocannabinoids. 10mg of CBD oil contains an extra-strength formula with 7 pumps of 1oz CBD. An alternative strength amount of 1.86oz/750 mg can also be availed.
Plus CBD Oil – CBD Drops Unflavored (250mg) is third-party tested and offers superior quality for use in managing everyday stress, inflammation, and hormonal imbalances caused due to diabetes.
What is Diabetes?
A health condition in which the level of blood glucose is high, diabetes arises due to improper processing of food in the body. Food converts to glucose, and insulin sends glucose to the cells for energy. But insufficient insulin production or inefficient use of the hormone prevents glucose from reaching the blood, causing a spike in blood sugar levels.
Diabetes and high blood glucose levels can cause the following –
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
People with diabetes may suffer from a few symptoms. If they do, they must consult a doctor. The symptoms are as follows:
These symptoms may also come with nausea or vomiting and stomach aches. Diabetes also leads to the breakdown of fat and muscle due to the unavailability of insulin. This produces a byproduct called ketones which can be found in the urine of a diabetic patient.
Risks of Diabetes
There are three kinds of diabetes: Type I, Type II, and gestational. The risk factors of the three types of diabetes are as follows:
Type 1 Diabetes: Risk Factors –
Type II Diabetes and Prediabetes: Risk Factors –
Apart from these two main types of diabetes, pregnant women, too, may develop gestational diabetes. During pregnancy, women are at a higher risk of developing this condition due to factors like –
Types of Diabetes
People suffer from mainly two types of diabetes, Type I and Type II. The majority of diabetic patients have Type II diabetes which primarily affects people above 40 years of age. But it is becoming much more common among younger people. Type I diabetes can affect people of any age, while gestational diabetes only affects pregnant women.
Type I Diabetes
Type I diabetes is a health condition in which the pancreas is incapable of producing sufficient insulin. Due to this low insulin level in the body, glucose fails to reach the cells and remains in the blood.
Type II Diabetes
Type II diabetes results from insulin resistance, i.e., the body’s inability to use insulin to process glucose. It may happen despite sufficient insulin production or due to lack of this hormone.
In addition to these, there are two other types of diabetes that you should know about, i.e., gestational diabetes and prediabetes.
What Causes Diabetes?
Do you know why we need food? Everything we eat is turned into blood glucose which is the main source of energy. Your body uses this as fuel for all voluntary and involuntary functions. The pancreas produces insulin which helps glucose reach your cells to be burnt for energy.
The body may be unable to use the insulin properly. It’s also possible that the pancreas is unable to produce insulin. In both cases, glucose fails to reach the cells and remains in the blood. This condition is called diabetes. When there is low insulin production, it is Type I diabetes. When the body can’t use insulin, it’s Type II diabetes.
Type I diabetes develops if the immune system starts to attack the pancreatic beta cells that produce insulin. Prediabetes is caused by our cells’ resistance to insulin’s actions. It can result from fat, hormonal imbalance, etc. Prediabetes leads to Type II diabetes. Insulin resistance due to placental hormones causes gestational diabetes.
Treatments for Diabetes Symptoms
A large number of people have started using CBD to experience its therapeutic effects. This natural treatment option has the potential to heal you in many ways and complement conventional medicines and therapies. The impact of CBD on diabetes is still being studied, but users vouch that they have received great help.
Anecdotes from users suggest that CBD can help with a number of conditions. It is known to –
Many of these problems are associated with diabetes. Diabetes is considered an inflammatory disease with complications in the production and use of the insulin produced by the pancreas. It leads to high blood glucose levels. Obesity, stress, sleeplessness, and imbalance in life are significant contributors to blood glucose.
Imbalances in hormones, especially insulinotropic peptides and resistin, make diabetes worse. It harms your heart, skin, and body and makes you lethargic. It can cause hair loss and nerve pain. CBD is known to offer help with these causes and symptoms of diabetes. Preliminary studies show that it might prevent diabetes.
What are the Benefits of CBD Oil For Diabetes?
Preliminary studies show that CBD oil can affect a person with diabetes. A lot of people have started using CBD to complement their regular diabetes treatment. Based on preliminary studies and user feedback, it can be said that CBD might be helpful in diabetes in certain ways.
Thus, if anecdotes and initial studies are to be considered, CBD might be effective in –
However, there is no solid proof regarding the extent of CBD’s effectiveness in these. So, CBD can, at best, be used as a complementary therapy and should not be considered as a replacement for regular allopathic treatments.
How to Use CBD Oil for Diabetes?
It is essential to note that CBD can’t be the only mode of treating or managing diabetes. In fact, there’s no way to cure diabetes. It’s only with proper treatment options and a healthy lifestyle that you can manage your condition. You must take prescribed medicines and insulin. You must also follow a wholesome diet and active life.
In addition to the conventional treatment, you can take CBD for diabetes in the following ways –
Most CBD users love to take CBD oils and tinctures. They find the best CBD oil for diabetes and use it along with the conventional treatment options for diabetes control, which are as follows:
Medicines – Oral and injected medicines are given to diabetic patients to control blood glucose levels and maintain hormonal balances.
Insulin – Supplements, in the form of injections, pens, etc., help maintain insulin levels in your system to ensure that glucose reaches your cells.
Surgery – Bariatric surgery helps control weight, a contributor to blood glucose. You can also go for an artificial pancreas, pancreatic islet transplantation, or pancreatic transplantation.
Apart from these treatment options, there are certain lifestyle changes that you need to follow. They are as follows:
A healthy, well-balanced diet is essential for controlling glucose levels in the blood. You need to incorporate different food groups into your diet. Proteins, healthy fats, complex carbs, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients are essential for your health. Add vegetables, fruits, grains, animal protein sources, dairy products, etc., to your diet.
Keep away from fast food and fried items. Avoid foods and beverages with too much sodium, trans fat, saturated fat, and sugar. Consume alcohol moderately, limiting the number of drinks to one or two. Also, cut out smoking from your life as it makes your body resistant to insulin. As caffeine spikes blood sugar levels, you should also avoid it.
Having an active lifestyle full of regular exercises is essential in controlling blood glucose levels. Exercising can reduce the risks of heart conditions which is a complication that may arise as a result of diabetes. Exercising also helps lose weight and improves overall health and hormonal balance, thus delaying the onset of diabetes.
It is essential that you follow the conventional treatment options to help you lead a healthy life, even as a diabetic patient. For that, you need to be closely monitored by your physician, dietician, and fitness trainer. Not only should you follow their instructions and diet charts closely, but you should also get regular tests to ensure that you are healthy.
What’s the Recommended Dosage of CBD for Diabetes?
The dosage of CBD you take depends on your height, weight, and body type. Every person’s body reacts differently to this natural supplement. So, it is a good idea to experiment with the dosage of CBD first. New users generally start at 20-40 mg per day. You can try between 2.5 mg and 20 mg per day and later go as high as 100 mg.
Speak to your doctor about the dosage of CBD to adjust the medication properly. CBD is not known to interfere with diabetes medicines. But the best CBD oil for diabetes control reduces insulin resistance, reduces blood glucose levels, and balances hormones. So it is crucial to monitor all therapies closely.
What are the Effects of CBD Oil on Diabetes?
The effects of CBD oil for diabetes control are not yet backed with solid proof. However, CBD users who are diabetic vouch for the positive impact of using the best CBD oil for diabetes control. CBD oil is a natural health supplement that offers many health benefits. Let’s look at some of these and how they help diabetes –
But, as we mentioned before, CBD cannot replace the conventional treatment, and the studies regarding CBD are still in their preliminary stages. Consult your doctor and discuss incorporating CBD oil in your routine along with other treatment options.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is CBD Oil Good for Diabetes?
Studies regarding the effectiveness of CBD oil for diabetes control are underway. But preliminary studies and user feedback suggest that CBD oil helps reduce blood glucose levels and insulin resistance and maintain hormonal balance. It also controls obesity and anxiety. All of these properties can potentially be good for diabetic people.
2) How Can CBD Oil Help Manage Diabetes?
CBD oil helps manage the causes, symptoms, complications of diabetes. It can reduce blood glucose levels and insulin resistance and balance hormones associated with insulin. It also keeps your weight in check and manages stress. But it must not be considered as a substitute for traditional diabetes treatments but as a compliment.
3) Does CBD Oil Work for Diabetes?
There is no substantial proof to define the extent of CBD oil’s effectiveness in managing diabetes. Scientists are studying its therapeutic properties, and preliminary research shows that CBD has the potential to help prevent diabetes and manage its symptoms. Users also vouch for the positive effects they have noticed after using CBD.
4) How Much CBD Oil Should You Take for Diabetes?
The amount of CBD oil you take depends on several factors. These include your height, weight, health conditions, medical history, etc. For new users, 20-40 mg is considered a healthy starting point. For diabetes, you can start experimenting with 2.5-40 mg and go as high as 100 mg. Consult your doctor first to find the ideal dosage.
5) What Type of CBD is Best for Diabetes?
Any CBD supplement with healthy compounds like cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, offers the entourage effect to help manage diabetes. You can vape it, ingest it in the form of candies or capsules, mix it with beverages, apply it on the skin, or take it sublingually. Tinctures taken sublingually get absorbed faster than most other methods.
The therapeutic properties of CBD oil have helped many people with diabetes around the world. Many healthy people also use CBD to maintain a healthy balance in their lives and keep diabetes away. While studies are yet to prove the exact extent of CBD’s effectiveness, preliminary studies and user feedback give us hope.
You can use CBD oil in your everyday life, whether you are diabetic, prediabetic, or suspect the development of the condition because of your heredity, race, location, etc. However, you must speak to your doctor about incorporating the best CBD oil for diabetes control alongside the traditional treatments you must follow.
If you need more information on CBD Oils, kindly visit our Guide page.